Friday, April 10, 2009

The Well

One thing about a series of events, whether good or bad, is we never know how long it's going to last. Kind of like a well - hence my headline. And in this case I'm particularly floored by how many good things are happening in such a short time period. You could call this a good-news well. I've found a lot of bad news wells too.

On that note, I have to remember how these things go. Everything can fall out w/ no warning. Not that things will ultimately go that way - just sometimes they do. Just accepting that's life is a fair approach. Preparing for them is a good approach. Anticipating and looking through them is the sound approach - for both good and bad wells. The best approach is to have many wells. Some call this diversity. I call it balance.

No comments: