Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Back in the League

From here on out the Champ is picking his fights in the big leagues and it feels just right.

Well the Champ moved on from that first comeback fight. It's over and here's a bit of a ride. Here's that point where you start challenging and relying on what it is you do to keep winning. Not every fight is a colossal battle of the titans. Most fights are run-of-the muck, but only if you're among the best who can compete in this league.

My first major win gave me the title belt back, but that's only the beginning. Now I have to find a good fight in this league again.

Simply put, that means a job. There are prospects and this one is very solid.

If the Champ's career were compared to being the fastest car in a race, I got slammed into the wall and totaled. Now we've rebuilt, ran the time trials, won the races I've already won before and finally moving beyond where things left off.

That's what kind of fight this one is - the next one from where I was, but still chasing down the giant. Guess you could say the Champ is back.

No comments: