Monday, May 24, 2010

That Time of Year

Last year's posts from Thailand are a lot of the reason people keep reading this damn blog. Well, the coming two months are for you - people who read this damn blog.



I'm headed off to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, for two weeks starting next Thursday. I'll be doing much of what I was doing around this time last year - shooting photos and writing stories for the Navy while having my perspective changed at one of the most fascinating places on earth. Lucky? You don't even know.

I value these trips so much and have promised not just myself, but everyone who's not fortunate enough to make these trips. I promise to make the most of it. Part of making the most is visiting Angkor Wat.

On that note, I have a ton of preparation. Thanks to Serene Pelletier at Dakine for my new KILLER photo pack. Dakine is the shit! No more lugging around multiple bags just to shoot and publish my photos - all-in-one now. Next is getting the uniforms and orders ready and I'm outta here!!

First stop is Cambodia and then a month in Singapore.

No comments: