Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Coming Clean

I have to admit, the main purpose of this entry it to make an entry.

Just to add some substance, I'll go over some things that keep me working rather than blogging.

First thing is all next year's press releases for K2. There are a ton of them and correspondingly a ton of skis to learn about. I wrote a lot about each ski for Armada and now a I write a little about a lot of skis.

Next was K2 Skates, then Lindsay coming home, our house warming party, finishing up the house, following up on Navy items (including the pressure to drop my commissioning package), strategy for my ski industry career, new clients, MRI for upcoming knee surgery, networking trips to Seattle, meetings in Seattle w/ K2, Ski Washington and evo, social time, a new garage door - the list just goes on.

The new focus is turning to this ski season. I feel a sudden motivation ot make the most out of it - basically ski more and charge harder than I have in years. Something just feels different - or maybe it feels more familiar.

I've got the rest of 29 to prepare for the big 30.

No comments: