Monday, January 11, 2010

How Canadia Won My Heart

Operating here under some deadlines and lots of work today, but still forcing myself to log this assignment's highlights for everyone before I move on to another insane assignment - both in Canada.

The people, the mountains, the snow, the terrain, the skiing, the parties and the events over the past three days came together to make covering the Freeskiing World Tour stop here in Revelstoke, BC, the best assignment I've ever been on.




I could go on forever about this place and hopefully I come back soon.

We're headed out in a few hours, but not to worry. It's off to Mustang Powder Cats on the way home with Level 1 Productions. Time to drink some Kokanee, check out some peelers and git keen to give er,' as Mcconkey would say.

No comments: