Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weather Delay

No comp today. And because of the venue change - I might not get to go in the heli. However, I'm still allowed to go as forerunner if I want, but I'll have to hike if I want it that bad.

Whattaya think? Should I go for it?



That's the Venue right up there. I'd have to hike up that far-right ridge. Hmmm. Doesn't sound so appealing anymore.

I'm trying to follow an athlete, who shall remain unnamed until tomorrow's results and I post my final story. If that goes through I won't be doing the forerunner honors, but I'll have to pick a line down this thing. I cna't even see where I wanna go. And from the looks of today's avalanche conditions, tomorrow will be insane.

As of right now - the answer is yes!! Of course I'll go because I'd be insane not to.

No comments: