Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Because I Hate You Trebek?"

There's nothing I can do to make my travel through Suvarnumbuhi International Airport in Bangkok anything less than a debacle. I swear I can hear this place laughing at me as I frantically rush through the massive walkways amidst Farang and locals alike. Anyone but me can see both the humor and relation to my favorite SNL skit - Celebrity Jeopardy. No one but me is taking it seriously and it's funny as hell.



This place is obviously both an engineering and architectural masterpiece, but it's the under-the-hood things that kill me. There are certainly worse places to be stuck, like Kim Williams in Nicaragua right now. Luckily I did some quick thinking and pleading and am headed to Phnom Penh in an hour. What an experience thus far.


Here's a link to some of the photos I've taken thus far along the trip.

No comments: