Monday, June 21, 2010

On a Lighter Note

Sometimes you just need to sit and do some poolside blogging about how you're roughing it 86 miles north of the Equator.



Well me too. And that's exactly what I'm doing this fine and beautiful evening at the Terror Club on base in Singapore. The kind folks at Commander Logistics Group Pacific are letting me use their camera equipment in addition to my own - which is a lot of fun. That's the Navy unit out here putting me up in their office and then daring make me work for this incredible trip. Bummer right?


In all honesty, there's a lot of re-familiarization going on. Something about working in the same office I used to and watching someone else do the exact same stuff I used to do is pretty odd. While I'm being honest - I'll admit I still love it.


Tomorrow should be good. I've got a 7:30 a.m. shoot at the Changi district - wherever that is. After that I process and edit my photos for release. After work, I'm gonna try to hit up that night safari. I think there are just way too many incredible photo opportunities. Stand by for more!

No comments: