Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm Gonna Remember to Enjoy It

That's what I told Admiral Tyson last year when she asked me what I'll do differently this time around in the Navy. She was surprised I had to force myself to enjoy it. That's what happens when you get too wrapped up in work.



Well this evening is going to be my first opportunity to practice my preaching. I spent the better portion of this trip talking about life, torture and horror of the Khmer Rouge, photographing more people talking about Khmer Rouge and then the second half of my day at an orphanage.

Suffice to say this trip is already turning into another experience of a lifetime - now I'm headed out to make it another very enjoyable one.

I put up a bunch of photos up on Facebook from the orphanage today. Head on over and check them out HERE

No comments: