Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grizzly Night

Being in a different town and being different from the people in that town is a different experience. I just left the local Hoquiam bar - and not the way I wanted to. I guess the same rules apply to meeting women as to meeting people. You should always go w/ some kind of friends and not look in bars for new friends. Alcohol turns people to assholes and I'm no different.
The response I received from the blue-collar crowd w/ my clearly white-collar attitude was terrible. I never want to be like them and I guess it shows. There's no way around it.
Should I leave? What about affordable housing? I just don't know. After my incredibly rude reception, I don't want to be here anymore. I just went out for a simple night at the bar meeting people. We're different - to say the least.
Even if you don't like the people you've been rejected by, it's still a blow to your pride. This is no exception. I'll do my best to not let it ruin my night, but it's the prevalent tone for sure. That's all.

No comments: