Monday, July 6, 2009

Under Where?

As you know, the Navy brought me here to Thailand. I just found out I'll be getting flown out to a US Navy ship and then to a Thai aircraft carrier! This is quickly turning into the trip of a lifetime.

But before I get underway, I'm getting underwear! Apparently it's time to retire this sad stack.



















As I considered going for another massage I remembered the facial expressions of yesterday's masseuse Djip and today's housekeeper - especially when they saw the family man special drawers. An awkward look like, "real nice buddy" was all the motivation I needed to find some underpants.

I usually update every ten years like clockwork - and that pretty much means I bought these here in Thailand in 1999. While things aren't quite that bad, it's not time to set a precedent.

So today's challenge is to barter on Walking St. for the cheapest and most comfortable underwear this daddy can buy! Let's set our spending at $10 American.



















While I'm at it the manicure and pedicure are going to happen too!

No comments: